De Vere Village Newcastle, Cobalt Business Park, West Allotment, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE27 0BY
Click here for venue website
|The psychology of persuasion and influence|
| Philip Hesketh
In this engaging and interactive session Philip shares with us our seven psychological drivers and why we do what we do. He gives us real, ‘can-use-tomorrow’ tips that guarantee you will improve all your relationships, save money and make more money as a result of this session.
What you will learn:
• Our seven psychological drivers
• Why people buy your product or service and what to do to improve the way you sell
• How relationships are developed and how to turn those relationships into profitable partnerships
• The top three 'Killer Questions’ to help you develop your relationships
• The secrets to happiness and the purpose of life
|Delivering more with less - a recipe for business and staff motivation|
Ingredients: 1 cupful of self belief, 3oz of clarity, 4kg of building on your strengths, a large portion of understanding the impact you are having on your customers and a dollop of personalised service.
Put this together and you will create more sales, convert more leads and build a strong, more personal bond with your key customers.
This highly entertaining, interactive and practical session will inspire and motivate everyone.
Timings: 6.30 pm (for 7.00 pm), close - 8.30 pm
Communicate with Confidence in a Tough Business Environment
with Sean Brickell
with John Hotowka
to join our mailing list :
Subscribe to our RSS feed to keep
up to date with all the latest news
from the ISMM :