Sales Account Executive
Salary/Rate: £18000 - £25000/annum OTE
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Employer: The Institute of Sales & Marketing Management
Description: Sales Account Executive
- Passionate about sales?
- Inquisitive and enjoy exploring customers and building relationships?
- Good listener, polite and personable?
- Confident speaking to people and using the telephone?
Do you want...
- Valuable training and a genuine career opportunity
- To work in a small, friendly professional company with International aims and aspirations
- To manage your own accounts and clients
As part of our growth we are looking for a Sales Account Executive who has a passion for selling and prospecting across Corporate and Academic organisations in the UK, with an ability to consistently meet strategic goals, sell in and sign up new clients while managing and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients to promote the ISMM and its range of membership benefits.
The ISMM plays a key role in championing the sales profession and the following organisations have engaged with the ISMM to develop their sales teams ; BT, AXA, Deloitte, SIG, Hilti, Aggregate Industries, Lafarge, EDF.
Desirable: Graduate (any degree)
Essential: Good ‘A’ level qualifications
Desirable: Some knowledge of sales education or training
Essential: 18 months/2 years + proven sales experience in cold calling, experience of working to targets / or KPIs. Evidence of excellent organisational skills. Computer and IT literate.
- Desirable: Experience of working in a membership sales environment
- Essential: Must have be strong self-motivated individual
- Must have a passion for sales and selling.
- Excellent English both written and verbal communication skills required and excellent phone manner.
- Proactive, reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as key member of small team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to specific deadlines.
- An understanding of customer needs and to deliver products and services against them.
- Excellent attendance record and time keeping– needs to be utterly committed and reliable with a flexible attitude over working hours and have ability to travel.
- Must hold current driving license.
The ISMM has been representing the interests of the sales profession for over 100 years, providing practical support to sales people and organisations and exists to inspire those employed in the industry to reach greater heights of achievement by providing education, guidance, information and encouragement.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Remuneration: Basic £18 OTE £25K
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: Sales Account Executive
There are currently no dates available, please check back later.
Enter your address, and click the button
to join our mailing list :
to join our mailing list :
Subscribe to our RSS feed to keep
up to date with all the latest news
from the ISMM :