It’s that time of year for you to nominate your colleagues, clients or even yourself for the British Excellence in Sales & Marketing Awards (BESMA). BESMA represents the UK’s highest level of recognition for outstanding sales achievement and is open to companies of all sizes and industry sectors.
Simply nominating is a fantastic way of boosting morale and there are so many benefits to the individual and the organisation including:
* Acknowledging your teams efforts.
* Raising the profile of the nominee and the company.
* Proving your excellence
* Impressing clients.
* Recognising the vital role of sales personnel in the UK.
You can select from a number of categories including Customer Service Team, Sales Director, Telesales, Sales Professional, Account Manager and there is huge interest in our new category, Sales Development Programme of the Year.
So – what’s next?
1) Firstly you need to decide if you are nominating a colleague, client or yourself!
2) You can either complete the form on behalf of the nominee or, if you supply an email address, the ISMM can send a ‘congratulations you have been nominated for… by XX’ email and attach a form for them to complete personally. This is an excellent way of you showing colleagues how much they are appreciated.
3) All entries will be considered and shortlisted finalists will be announced on Monday 26 November.
4) Please mark your diaries for 7 December and 28 February.
5) All finalists will be invited to attend an interview on 7 December at the Judging Day in Windsor – it is very relaxed and finalists enjoy the experience!
6) The winners will be presented at the awards ceremony on 28 February 2013 at Lancaster London – an excellent evening celebrating the sales profession and all finalists receive a complimentary ticket to the event (worth £190).
What better way to end 2012 on a high and boost morale for 2013 – Nominations close on 12 November.
Click here for a full list of categories and further details. We look forward to receiving your nominations and if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with June Kelly or Jennie Harnaman on 01582 840001.